Monday, January 27, 2014

Capture Your 365 - Week 4







Day 19 - Abandoned    Cast Off | Neglected | Dumped






Beau waiting at home while his best mate recuperates in the vet hospital.

Camera: Canon 7D    Lens: Canon EF 50mm f1.4    Settings: ISO 2500, f7.1, 1/100 sec.



Day 20 - Upset    Unhappy | Troubled | Tip Over






No one in our household wanted to get a photo taken today so I had to get creative and be the model. I set up a chair in front of a window, put the camera on a set of drawers, set the timer to 10 second delay and then jumped in the frame.

Camera: Canon 7D    Lens: Canon EFS 18-200mm f3.5-5.6 @18mm    Settings: ISO 4000, f5.6, 1/80 sec.



Day 21 - In A Bowl    Breakfast | A Snack | Decor






A bowl of fresh fruit and vegetables adds a pop of colour to the kitchen.

Camera: Canon 7D    Lens: Canon EF 50mm f1.4    Settings: ISO 400, f8.0, 1/100 sec.



Day 22 - Eight    An Address | Written | On A Car






I was trying to find an object around the house that looked like a number eight when I found these toggle bolts above my son's punching bag.

Camera: Canon 7D    Lens: Canon EF 50mm f1.4    Settings: ISO 400, f4.5, 1/250 sec.



Day 23 - Umbrella    Protection | Oversight | Under Cover






We haven't had much rain over the last few weeks so I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the prompt. Then the rain poured down for the whole afternoon. I took out my umbrella and photographed the raindrops sitting on top.

Camera: Canon 7D    Lens: Canon EF 100mm f2.8L macro    Settings: ISO 400, f4.0, 1/1000 sec.



Day 24 - Fresh Air    Scented | Clean | Outside






My plan was to go outside to photograph the beautiful gum trees in my garden. But then I saw all these wonderful raindrops glistening in the sun. So I went inside and changed lenses to my macro lens. If you look closely you can see the gum trees in the raindrops.

Camera: Canon 7D    Lens: Canon EF 100mm f2.8L macro    Settings: ISO 400, f4.0, 1/1000 sec.



Day 25 - Caring    Connection | Friendship | Family






My son and his puppy.

Camera: Canon 7D    Lens: Canon EF 50mm f1.4    Settings: ISO 2000, f3.2, 1/200 sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I really appreciate your comments.

Nikki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...