Friday, September 9, 2011

Don't forget to be in the picture!

If you are like me, and are guilty of always being the one behind the camera
and not in front of it, then there is a wonderful article on the Clickin Mom's Blog today titled:

"Because You Were There, Too: Thirteen Tips for Family Self Portraits"

I speak from experience when I say how disappointing it is to look back on important family events only to find I wasn't in any pictures.




Maybe this will be a good excuse to get that new tripod I had my eye on.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not in any photos either...I've been thinking about a tripod too. Hope you have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tripod isn't always needed :) I use boxes and the floor and a table or back of our suburban.:)
    I wrote this a couple weeks ago.
    http://www.mdawsongallery.com/funfamily/?p=1877

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I really appreciate your comments.

Nikki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...