Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Bloom Where You're Planted










Texture: KK_canvasmagic by Kim Klassen; Screen at 50% opacity.



Tulips are one of my favourite flowers.  Unfortunately, the climate is not cold enough where I live for growing tulips.

I don't normally buy flowers but I was fortunate to find a bunch while grocery shopping the other day, so I thought I'd treat myself.

Plus, it's a great excuse to take more photos.

ps     Speaking of flowers, my garden is looking a little worse for wear at the moment.  Not a flower in sight in the backyard. There is a very good explanation for this:   puppies.   That's right, puppies (as in more than one - what was I thinking?).   Our two new additions to the family arrived a couple of months ago.   Pictures are coming soon.

8 comments:

  1. the black background adds lots of drama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to meet another gardener! I'm glad our dog is mature. He doesn't know enough to stay out of the beds. Yours will be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really gorgeous. beautiful edits. Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tulips are here in April and May, so what a surprise to see your lovely pink bloom in August! What a pretty photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love tulips! Lovely images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh, good to see you back! Lovely shots as I would expect :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I really appreciate your comments.

Nikki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...