Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Texture Tuesday - The Free and Easy eDition

One of my favourite flowers in the garden (apart from Roses) would have to be Camellias.

My favourite Camellia is called 'Star Above Star'.

For each of the Star Above Star photographs below I have used Kim's new texture 'Mayzee'. I experimented with some different blend modes and opacities.





Soft Light - 100%




Overlay - 20%



Screen - 31%
I removed some texture over the flower using a soft, round, eraser brush set at 10% opacity.



Overlay - 20%

kimklassencafe

4 comments:

  1. I just love the last one. I'm particular to macro flower shots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave is number 2!! Luscious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one looks like such a fragile, silk flower. How beautiful and great texture.

    Peabea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely photos- do I have to choose a favourite? It's the first one:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I really appreciate your comments.

Nikki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...